Move it or leave it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Qasimja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Qasimja

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,598
Reaction score
1,123
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added two btas on Thursday to this 20g nano tank I setup 6 months ago one is firmly planted in a nice spot the other moved and attached to the glass of course lol should I just leave it there or move it back to the rockwork
IMG_20210515_101332.jpg
IMG_20210515_101340.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new