Move Trigger Systems Sump Fleece Roller Motor

  • Thread starter Thread starter kboogie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kboogie

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2021
Messages
913
Reaction score
577
Location
Boynton Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone either moved the motor for the Fleece Roller on a Trigger Systems Sump to the opposite side or retrofitted a different motor mechanism that is much lower profile? I currently have an issue where my plumbing doesn't create enough room for the motor assembly. I am using hard plumbing. I ultimately want to use a 2" drain, which will never accommodate the motor assembly. I was using dual one-inch into the Sump from a WYZE and bushing, bringing the 2" down to 1.5" into the WYZE fitting and the 1.5" output from the WYZE fitting down to 1". I can't do a different sump, and I can't get this one out without tearing down the whole tank. I'll go without mechanical filtration before I tear down the whole tank.
 
My version 2 replacement motor died last fall. I did not want to spend more money on the same thing. I was able to fit a Clarisea 3000 into the sump next to the original roller section.
 
My version 2 replacement motor died last fall. I did not want to spend more money on the same thing. I was able to fit a Clarisea 3000 into the sump next to the original roller section.
Do you have photos of it? What all was involved? Mine failed as well and I haven’t been able to get a response from trigger for months, replacements are out of stock. Need to get some mechanical filtration back online!
 
My version 2 replacement motor died last fall. I did not want to spend more money on the same thing. I was able to fit a Clarisea 3000 into the sump next to the original roller section.
You replaced the v2 Fleece roller??? What sump did/do you have? I have the Titanium 34 version and have been trying to get Trigger Systems to sell me a fleece roller, but they won't even answer emails. The LED lights in the sump are a JOKE and have started to leach rust into the sump, but no answer on that either!

If you have one of these sumps (Titanium or Platinum) and DID indeed fit in a new fleece NOT from Trigger Systems, do share which one so i can get one also!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new