Movember

  • Thread starter Thread starter Starry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Starry

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow saltwater enthusiasts.
You don't know me, but I was hoping to ask a favor from fellow reefers. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer this past August, and I have a "Movember" page to try and raise awareness and donations for mens health.
Please help this great cause!
Movember Canada - Home


And a pic of my tank while I'm at it. ;)
DSC00801_zps6fb07317.jpg


Thank you so much!
 
Well, I'm sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I'll be praying for you even though I don't know you.

Very beautiful tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new