Moving everything is best offer

Item Price
Best offer
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Briansreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2022
Messages
118
Reaction score
36
Location
Brooksville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving and tank is coming down in 6 weeks. All live stock must go. Everything best offer. I can trade in to a local shop for pretty good prices but would rather sell to fellow reefers.

Clams
NY Knicks Torch
Etc…..

Pick up only although I could possibly meet along I75 from Ocala to Sarasota as I travel the area frequently.

Monticap Euphylia Acropora Crocea Dersea JF yellow submarine JF beach bum.

IMG_9277.jpeg IMG_9280.jpeg IMG_9037.jpeg IMG_9036.jpeg IMG_9035.jpeg IMG_9034.jpeg IMG_9032.jpeg IMG_8918.jpeg IMG_8917.jpeg IMG_8916.jpeg IMG_8912.jpeg IMG_8911.jpeg IMG_8910.jpeg IMG_8906.jpeg IMG_8904.jpeg IMG_8903.jpeg IMG_8900.jpeg IMG_8901.jpeg IMG_8902.jpeg IMG_8898.jpeg IMG_8899.jpeg IMG_8895.jpeg IMG_8896.jpeg IMG_8894.jpeg IMG_8891.jpeg IMG_8892.jpeg IMG_8893.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Yellow submarine Favia colony rock, Dragon soul Favia, fascination Favia rock with Baby rock nems on it, Easter egg chalice, small blasto colony, dersea clam, JF beach bum, pink and blue polyp encrusting monti, and assorted monticaps available everything else sold.
 
Yellow submarine Favia colony rock 100.00 approx 40 heads, fascination Favia rock with Baby rock nems on it 40.00, Small blasto colony 25.00, JF beach bum 20.00, pink and blue polyp encrusting monti 15.00, and assorted monticaps 10.00 available everything else sold.
 
Still selling? I’m pretty close to you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new