• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving Sale - Complete Setup

02tts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are moving in 6-10 months and wife does not want a tank this size on the new house - she says it won't fit, I say it will (if we knock a couple of walls out) so, I'm putting it up for sale in case anyone is interested. If it does not sell, the wife can at least see that I tried. I am not interested in selling one off's as again, if there is no interest I will just end up moving it to the new place so it's an all or nothing deal.

This is ~500G (might be a 475G I'll have to double check the order) custom peninsula tank with 3/4" glass and low iron starfire glass on three sides. It has a custom sump by Precision Marine, a Cones CO-6 protein skimmer by Aquamaxx, 3 Vectra L1 pumps with a brand new spare on hand, 1 brand new ecotech MP40 and 1 lightly used MP60. Also comes with (2) Neptune DOS machines, a number of reactors for dosing, Apex controller with a bunch of controllers and probes, (4) APC 1500 UPS's and a bunch of other stuff including (2) Aquamaxx 36" (might be 48" I'd have to double check) LED lights for lighting. Also, two Tunze ATOs and I'm sure I'm leaving a bunch of other stuff out but the above are probably all the big ticket items. In addition, of course, it comes with the custom made cabinetry which is made of 100% oak with the exception of the frame which is reinforced using 2x4 in a certain fashion to handle the load. The actual cabinet is treated against saltwater damage so the inside looks just like the outside. There is no metal or aluminum to rust or corrode. All hinges are stainless steel marine rated. Also comes with whatever livestock I have at this time - this is a FOWLR tank.

$15k OBO
Serious inquiries only please

Again, not interested in parting with individual pieces as if it does not sell I will just take everything with me so parting is not an option.

If truly interested email me.

Fishtank2.jpg fishtank1.jpg inside1.jpg inside2.jpg inside3.jpg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Very Very Nice !!!

OP
OP

02tts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank! It would be a shame to part with it.

Thank you, yes I love it but how does that saying go again, happy wife happy life ;)
I'll give it an old college try and if it doesn't sell the only thing I don't look forward to is moving it!

dracus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That thing is insane! That is one serious cabinet. Good luck with the sale!

andrewey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the finish and detailing on the stand! One great looking tank!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back