• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving Sale: Redsea Reefer 170

Item Price
$150
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

animan

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
RedSea Reefer 170, including stand.
34g display + 9-gallon sump.

Took down my tank a couple of days ago. Includes working Eheim Pump. Also includes custom-made Clearview acrylic net top from Artfully Acrylic ($135 value). It is missing the 1.5 gallon auto top-off container, which I have never used and misplaced since I was using external ATO. Tank has a small chip on the top glass (see picture) which is cosmetic only. There are some holes and stickers in the cabinet where controllers and dosers were mounted. Tank needs cleaning!

$150. Local pickup only in Bay Area, California (South Bay)
Thanks!

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

CdubsMixReef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
RedSea Reefer 170, including stand.
34g display + 9-gallon sump.

Took down my tank a couple of days ago. Includes working Eheim Pump. Also includes custom-made Clearview acrylic net top from Artfully Acrylic ($135 value). It is missing the 1.5 gallon auto top-off container, which I have never used and misplaced since I was using external ATO. Tank has a small chip on the top glass (see picture) which is cosmetic only. There are some holes and stickers in the cabinet where controllers and dosers were mounted. Tank needs cleaning!

$150. Local pickup only in Bay Area, California (South Bay)
Thanks!

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

Corals.com
Join the movement!

CdubsMixReef

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Great. When do you want to pick it up?
If the guy in San Jose that just messaged you want it you can go ahead an sell it cause I just got off the phone an won’t be able to make that way till Saturday now. I’ll keep looking and if it’s there Thursday I’ll send u a deposit and come get it Thursday.
Thanks

Corals.com

What is your experience with clams?

• I am comfortable keeping clams in my aquarium

Votes: 85 29.6%
  • I have kept clams, but am not particularly confident with it

Votes: 60 20.9%
  • I would like to keep clams, but I haven’t tried it yet

Votes: 115 40.1%
  • Not interested. No clams for me

Votes: 27 9.4%
AquaNerd