Moving sale

ShyShy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
19
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving across country so I need to sell my livestock and coral. Possibly the entire aquarium as well.

Here’s a list. Los Angeles - Pick Up Only
Asking $700 obo for everything
Live rock is for sale as well.

Fish:

2 - Gold Stripe Maroon

1 - Long nose hawk

1 - sixline wrasse

1 - starry blenny

2 - watchman goby (mated pair)

1 - Bangai cardinal

1 - royal gramma

4 - Rose BTA

Assort CUC


Coral

Large Green Torch colony
Sm. Frog spawn
Sm. Goni
Acans
Red cap monti
Green monit
Large digitata
2 Large Green Birds nest
Large stylo
Cystephrea
Large Jack o lantern lepto
Superman monti
Sunset monti
Zoa rock - eagle eyes, rastas, and various others colonies
Assorted palys
Riccordias
Rhodactis
Yuma
Metallic yellow shrooms
Gsp
Pavs
Toad stool
Purple Gorgonians
F4F8E03F-9415-4B3C-B420-8187892FA34A.jpeg


71E98856-3C58-4DDE-B9A0-7DC90F98F216.jpeg

BF85BE61-008F-418B-A22F-267B4ADFF098.jpeg

2C402B37-A4D0-435B-A886-B69393B17B86.jpeg


D2FFC6EB-EC9D-4F85-B3C2-8704BE2E3185.jpeg
 
If your willing to ship, I’m interested in the torch colony and monti
 
Where in La
 
Way to far away :( I’m I’m Covina
 
Bump!
First come first serve tomorrow!
Price list of what’s left so far

Fish:
1 - Long nose hawk $20
1 - sixline wrasse $10
1 - starry blenny $20
2 - watchman goby (mated pair) $40
1 - Bangai cardinal $10
1 - royal gramma $15
1- cleaner shrimp $10
Assort CUC $15 for everything

Coral
Sm. Frog spawn $20
Sm. Goni $20
Acans $20
Red cap monti $50
Green monit $40
Large digitata $60
2 Large Green Birds nest $40 each
Large stylo $60
Cystephrea $60
Large Jack o lantern lepto 5” $150
Superman monti $30
Sunset monti 2” $50
Zoa rock - eagle eyes, rastas, and various others colonies $100 w/ LR
Assorted palys $20 for each colony
Riccordias $20
Rhodactis $20
Yuma $10
Metallic yellow shrooms $30
Gsp - free
Pavs - $30
Toad stool $30
Purple Gorgonians $30
Various Acros colonys LRG $60 Sm $20
 
Is anything still available?
 
Awesome looking tank. Wish I was closer, I have been looking for good deals on Montis. gLWS and good luck with the move. Hit me up if willing to ship. Interested in a few pieces of the Monti red and the whole green Monti. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new