Moving white specs

kronks0

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Location
Hershey
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I noticed there’s a lot of these like moving microscopic white specs in my little 2.5 nano tank. The are every where and are on the weir box and glass. I know I have a skunk cleaner in there and she had eggs but doesn’t anymore but I don’t think they are her babies?

IMG_4565.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new