Moving

FlintLock

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Orlando FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I’m new here and recently had my first child. We currently live in Orlando, FL, but due to the high cost of living, we are planning to move to a more affordable area. Unfortunately, we cannot take our aquarium tank with us. It has been passed down to me from my late father, and it’s very sentimental. However, I’ve had no luck selling it so far.

I’ve reached out to local shops, but none are interested. Any advice on where or how to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

IMG_2100.jpeg IMG_2085.jpeg
 
Thank you for your reply!

I have tried to post on that forum as well but I can’t seem to figure out how to do so.

We have posted on fb marketplace but they take it down for selling live animals. I’m might just have to word it differently. I appreciate the tips!
 
Thank you for your reply!

I have tried to post on that forum as well but I can’t seem to figure out how to do so.

We have posted on fb marketplace but they take it down for selling live animals. I’m might just have to word it differently. I appreciate the tips!

For anything live, many people will use the word “decorations” to prevent Facebook from detecting using a keyword.

There is an aquarium Florida buy/sell/trade Facebook group that works through Messenger. I’ll have to look it up, its pretty active.
 
Hello Everyone,

I’m new here and recently had my first child. We currently live in Orlando, FL, but due to the high cost of living, we are planning to move to a more affordable area. Unfortunately, we cannot take our aquarium tank with us. It has been passed down to me from my late father, and it’s very sentimental. However, I’ve had no luck selling it so far.

I’ve reached out to local shops, but none are interested. Any advice on where or how to sell it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

IMG_2100.jpeg IMG_2085.jpeg

Why can't you take it with you?
 
Try craigslist. Also, you could join local reef facebook groups. I've sold fish/tanks thru local reef clubs on Facebook.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new