MP-10 Mobis ready

Cycleguy0623

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
203
Reaction score
178
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to trade or sell my MP-10. It’s just too small for my glass thickness. It’s never fallen off but the internal head spins at times, like the whole unit. Purchased early 2023 around march and works as it should.

Looking to trade for an mp-40 Mobis ready plus’s cash or an AI orbit 4.

Located in Dayton, OH
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5563.mov
    58.2 MB
I’m also in Dayton, would you be interested in trades for corals at all?
 
I have a octo pulse 4 if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new