MP 40 issues need opinion/help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a used pair of MP40wqd back around the end of June and just now getting my tank setup..... One of them has a loud bearing chatter noise coming from the dryside and the other one acts like it wants to start then goes through the modes and drops wetside..... where can i send these to have checked out/repaired? Rough cost? Thanks in advance!

stacksoner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the dry side adapters on your dry sides that are appropriate for your glass thickness? They make a huge difference.
Otherwise, I would suggest you contact Ecotech directly. They have the best support team in the game.

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the dry side adapters on your dry sides that are appropriate for your glass thickness? They make a huge difference.
Otherwise, I would suggest you contact Ecotech directly. They have the best support team in the game.
+1!

OP
OP
islander84

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the one to start working and it seems ok now. The other one still chatters. Yes my glass is 1/2” and i only have the gasket between them no spacers

Gonzo74

Nibbling on sponge cake...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a used pair of MP40wqd back around the end of June and just now getting my tank setup..... One of them has a loud bearing chatter noise coming from the dryside and the other one acts like it wants to start then goes through the modes and drops wetside..... where can i send these to have checked out/repaired? Rough cost? Thanks in advance!
Did you ever get this repaired? Wondering what they charge for repair.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back