Mp 40 Mobius Ready

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rando
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rando

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
132
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I made my Mp 40 pumps Mobius Ready and still they are not recognized. what am I doing wrong, may I need special firmware and if so, where can I get it from?

Thx..
 
Hi
How did you do that?
I updated my pumps to last firmware, but mobius still not recognizes the pumps.
If I'm not wrong, I need to update all the chips instead mobius to conect all the equipment.
 
I exchanged the chips. only a new firmware is offered to me neither in ESL nor under mobius. whereby mobius doesn't even recognize the pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new