• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10 QD

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cPr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
299
Reaction score
185
Location
Dallas, Tx
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
Consolidated everything into one tank, and decided to use MP40s instead of the MP10s.

Few years old, but comes with 1 month old Wetside.

Asking $175

Open to shipping
 
Sorry for the delay.

Here’s a few pics.


IMG_1212.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1213.jpeg
    IMG_1213.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 48

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new