• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp10, teco Echill give away

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
I could really use that teco e-chill for my seahorse tank and would happily pay shipping. Having issues keeping the tank as cool as it needs to be as of late and because of covid being laid off upgrades for the tank are on hold.

OP
OP
murali somisetty

murali somisetty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could really use that teco e-chill for my seahorse tank and would happily pay shipping. Having issues keeping the tank as cool as it needs to be as of late and because of covid being laid off upgrades for the tank are on hold.
Hello, sure you can have it. I have couple of ppl reaching out for it yesterday but didn’t really sounded they needed it. Send me your zip code let me check the shipping costs for it and I’ll let you know. Just heads up that I never used this unit it is brand new in the box was lying in my garage. So if anything if doesn’t work for some reason please let me know so I can refund your shipping money. Just want to be the helping hand to our reefing hobby in this covid situation.

OP
OP
murali somisetty

murali somisetty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, sure you can have it. I have couple of ppl reaching out for it yesterday but didn’t really sounded they needed it. Send me your zip code let me check the shipping costs for it and I’ll let you know. Just heads up that I never used this unit it is brand new in the box was lying in my garage. So if anything if doesn’t work for some reason please let me know so I can refund your shipping money. Just want to be the helping hand to our reefing hobby in this covid situation.
Also please let me know if you still want it ? Coz I have some one picking up mp10 unit today. If you are not interested for any reason he is interested for the teco chill as well

OP
OP
murali somisetty

murali somisetty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi it’s gonna be $22.50 for the shipping and boxing. let me know if you still need it.

Scubadoo4u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have a mp10 used may be like 3months in 2016 wet side missing & a teco echill (brand new). Prefer local pick up. Want to give away for someone in need of it only not to someone who wants to resell please. Don’t need any money unless any one wants it shipped (cost of shipping and packing). Just want to help the feeding community. Happy reefing :)

mods I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this. If not please advice thank you.

915CFCE8-2529-4A3B-8A86-86EDAF7BA75C.jpegCE17737D-DF8D-4574-9032-611EF3D9CA04.jpeg2D6ECDF2-C711-4D6E-8320-99E909FE7B88.jpeg9152574B-1A99-46CF-80D1-E0C9C4C3F8B1.jpeg
I take it, it can only be used on a rimless tank?

Jgro1413

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up the mp10, just wanted to say thank you again for your generosity. Very friendly guy!

roman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be interested in the teco echill . My zip is 52402 if it is still available. If not thanks anyway for your generosity.

Romeo007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Murali,

I would love to take the teco echill if no one is in the queue. Thank you for your generosity..

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back