Mp10, Tunze Osmolator Auto Top Off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
2,157
Reaction score
24
Location
Knoxville, Tn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used mp10 up for grabs,
Asking 130 plus shipping.
Also, i have a used Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off.
110 plus ship.
If someone wants both ill do 220 plus ship.
Pm if interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new