Mp10 wanted

HI! I have a MP10 purchased Sep 2020, but only used 3/6 months @ 40%. Like new w/ mobius and quiet drive. Comes w/ Nemguard. I do not have original box. $200 shipped.
 
HI! I have a MP10 purchased Sep 2020, but only used 3/6 months @ 40%. Like new w/ mobius and quiet drive. Comes w/ Nemguard. I do not have original box. $200 shipped.
Still available??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new