• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10 WQD

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Works fine. Does need a new wet side eventually (it works fine right now, but it's older and showing some wear....might last years or days, I don't know, so that's why I wanted to note it). Was an Eco Smart version but I upgraded it to WQD (Wireless Quiet Drive). So it has a month old QD driver and wireless RF chip. This is mobius ready.

Asking $150 shipped. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

um0FKgA97IZ5KnMiWDm1Pke0KKMF1EHEn8uekYNvGd9xF5tQyzrlvZLAGCyqkY7HggFTjcaMLROCiMSQAAiGScH8xCGs5q7oWZxoBNpXDhMEf8VFc8jMt9ZjEOgHeHqQqg9c54yLoTuzRsUHmJ2MTuxVynU-w-26muyASxmGfYeKd9mvH0Tn_s89540xXfb0rIgX7oPKqdtPntiN3USdKG3Zi-XRZhNvSLOfQIDVQ59-HJo9PHn4yXVaHgVAdWn74G64zhvTuyEalVCvWnzKsylyXZaOEaFH0IMCKCUZqnWj1FiUUOC2wWwwKeqbNJ5sAKwXTVOq8WWDhNuveLOcO-MHelmY5pxTDf7cJ-mpDsRZII7YkyYJQQ5uGA2K86eZDsTpGsxxj7VLnVEzkPXH5uRc6Ar5lB0EUQeR6MO6mmqZbhrsxQTW7Imph1zlclxFtTGL2jwUHiVwwDDtyFIAYO44j8RRurZYMm7U37DJPjzCWJLJr4Rtlt-uwesI_LtXTN1mF9OGNe444Rsdd9qbUK2HvSvmo61PNtBUAjWuAc5cZwVsYkjBd2TM9VEKQth24z18wCOBt2FZdx1JhlAi2VgCtSCR86_5CErB8UJrcmVuaBv_iXIjRmbRzCgePmV7mcXzJ8czrMUrWXnsRAI-1S_Ppn_KMAJGjQVAN_pD32uvOR5pYyg9Ozb4fpiyWLtobevnBekk0wQ-1Ws44M5oVvOyUCnxYEZLsPkc0EyrFLBF8tYAwoxrz6NVSSdgVJmRkGITf5RK0VHs4JsGKNvl4jNiwrm3sCSkN58hIEMjtJjTzvbjcwGy5H6NLkH6Go714_cUbl4PRxFadJ3UXWFpiTM-tfoqdJe-_zXRgYkTjXbcP-mzPc7CQr4o2QvlVmtiX49WTHwDwLpmKE79P2KL1g0_g_j4KHhz6FqGkQ8KsokFEYb0I08RZNwxBqkmXDy8T2V-tuZ9mBdPt3O1VGj1Jg=w946-h1011-no
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new