MP10qd upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JGoo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I currently own the MP10 quiet drive pump(wireless compatible) I would like to upgrade it to the wireless version because I recently purchased the reef link and would like to control my vortex as well as lights. My question is what do I need to purchase to do this upgrade? Just buy the RF chip or do I need something else to upgrade the driver?

Thanks
 
Just the rf chip, once you open up the unit you'll see exactly where it goes. Upgraded both of mine, really easy to do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new