MP10QD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jasonandsarah

Sticks, sticks and more STICKS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a MP10QD and went to set it up yesterday and it's making this god awful noise? It's definitely coming from the motor... Has anyone else experienced this? Sounds louder then a 3-4 year old Mp40! I read a few things from a quick Google search but nothing helped. I tried unplugging it and I've had it on low speed constant mode since yesterday. I read online that Ecotech recommend this when the QD pumps first came out? Idk I thought these were supposed to be completely silent? Any help would be greatly appreciated

RandoReefer

RandyBRS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a MP10QD and went to set it up yesterday and it's making this god awful noise? It's definitely coming from the motor... Has anyone else experienced this? Sounds louder then a 3-4 year old Mp40! I read a few things from a quick Google search but nothing helped. I tried unplugging it and I've had it on low speed constant mode since yesterday. I read online that Ecotech recommend this when the QD pumps first came out? Idk I thought these were supposed to be completely silent? Any help would be greatly appreciated

I would definitely send your pump serial# and issue info over to the EcoTech Customer Service team, right away. They should be able to respond first thing tomorrow morning.

See my signature for the direct link.

OP
OP
jasonandsarah

jasonandsarah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I plan on emailing them asap. They always take great care of me and have great CS imo.
Just checking to see if anyone who experienced this found a solution to this.

cincyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I plan on emailing them asap. They always take great care of me and have great CS imo.
Just checking to see if anyone who experienced this found a solution to this.

Did you end up having to replace the dry side? Mine sounds terrible since about 2 days ago, just bought it back in May. Sounds like a constant rattle or something. Definitely anything but quiet.

OP
OP
jasonandsarah

jasonandsarah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you end up having to replace the dry side? Mine sounds terrible since about 2 days ago, just bought it back in May. Sounds like a constant rattle or something. Definitely anything but quiet.
Yes they replaced it, the best way to tell if it's the dry side is to take the dry side off and see if it still makes that sound. [emoji4] mine was more like a constant wizzzzz... idk how else to describe it.

Back