• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10wqd

clown and friends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Manufacture date on the driver is march of 15 and the dry side was cleaned by the previous owner with some solution that made it a tad sticky which you can see in the pic. The wetside is much newer though and has only been used for 2 months. Asking $160 shipped CONUS.
IMG_7652.jpg
IMG_7653.jpg

OP
OP
clown and friends

clown and friends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone! Was pointed out to me this is just a QD!!! This was given to me as a package when I bought my tank used and I didn't realize if the W doesn't glow it isn't wireless! That said lowering the price to $150 obo! If anyone knows how to edit a threat please let me know!

OP
OP
clown and friends

clown and friends

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still available! Just wanted to let everyone know that the pump isn't dead silent anymore also. Its not a loud noise by any means but a little hum. I don't know if this is normal or not since this is the only one I have ever had but I sit 3 feet from it all day and it doesn't bother me at all. However I know it may for some and don't want anyone to be upset with their purchase! Will be happy to take a video of the noise and send it via text so people can hear it if they would like

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back