MP40 power head night mode

Noob1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi lovely people,

Does anyone else have problems getting there MP40 vortech quite drive powerhead into night mode?? It’s a frickin nightmare For me, probably managed to do it twice in 3 months! As soon as power goes off it forgets. Instructions say, press and Hold the mode and set buttons, pause and press and hold the mode and set buttons. I have done this hundreds if not thousands of times and managed to get it in night mode twice! I have tried so many times the rubber buttons are nearly broken. These are not a cheap pump, they are very quite and well made but the controller is just pants! Very poor compared to the competition. Maybe I’m doing it wrong so any advice would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t remember the names of the buttons, but I press the two left most buttons down until lights start flashing. Then I let go and push them down again until the lights change again. I do have to reset it after a power outage. There’s a couple of videos you can search for. Give ecotech a call if your doesn’t work.

OP
OP
N

Noob1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t remember the names of the buttons, but I press the two left most buttons down until lights start flashing. Then I let go and push them down again until the lights change again. I do have to reset it after a power outage. There’s a couple of videos you can search for. Give ecotech a call if your doesn’t work.
Thanks for your reply, sounds to me like that’s where I have been going wrong,When the lights changed I thought it had gone into another setting so just pulled the plug to start again! I will follow your steps tonight and let you know.
Cheers

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back