MP40 QD Blinking Red and White

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coronus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coronus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,058
Location
Bermuda Triangle
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Went to test my battery back back up and the controller starting blinking red and white. It wont reset! Any feed back? Thanks pump 1-2 years old maybe.
 
The bearing on the dry side is most likely stuck....
 
1592628575853.png
 
I wish I knew what that means. Thanks for posting it. I can not find any info on a reflash or upgrade?
I have turned it off for about a day now and still not functioning.
I know this seems simple but Have you tried factory resetting it?
 
I know this seems simple but Have you tried factory resetting it?
Or have you tried hooking up a different power supply?
move seen sometimes an issue with the power supply can make the whole pump not work And switching to a new supply sometimes fixes the issue
 
I wish I knew what that means. Thanks for posting it. I can not find any info on a reflash or upgrade?
I have turned it off for about a day now and still not functioning.


If you only have 1 pump then I would call Ecotech and they are going to have to walk you through resetting the pump. I haven't seen anything on resetting firmware on this.
 
Or have you tried hooking up a different power supply?
move seen sometimes an issue with the power supply can make the whole pump not work And switching to a new supply sometimes fixes the issue
This worked! Thank you! I switched out the supplies with another MP40. Then I tried to use the old one and it worked also. Weird.
Thanks for all your help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new