• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40 quiet drive

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Mp40qd

$275 shipped
mp40-1_900x.jpg

OP
OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Everybody has been asking the same question about the manufacturer date. I don't have the original box so I can't tell you the exact date but it runs great I have a video of it running.

OP
OP
BBoley24

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No. What's the deal w the manufacturer date? It's legitimately a make or break for everyone. Do these things break easily???

Fabianslit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It let's them know how old the pump itself is. The dry side has a few years before it has to be rebuilt. The wet side has around a year of life.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back