MP40 Reef Crest Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hydrahawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hydrahawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 5, 2012
Messages
101
Reaction score
26
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the MP10 and when I use the reef crest mode, I will see the LED ramp up and down in relation to the intensity of flow. I just bought a new MP40 and when I use the reef crest mode, I don't see the LED ramp up and down like the MP10. I also notice the flow not being strong at all. I already did a hard reset and nothing improve. What are your suggestion?
 
When you are logged into the Mobius app it tells you how many GPH max you are currently running. Also take off the mesh cover to increase flow.
 
I do not have it linked to Mobius yet. Have they ironed out all the problems yet? I do have the M2 linked to Mobius though.
 
Thanks for the help. Linked it and it seems to be working now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new