MP40 rust?

Scallopking

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Messages
432
Reaction score
624
Location
Cleveland, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this rusting? It didn’t wipe off. Didn’t smell like rust. It’s only on one side.
IMG_7172.jpeg
IMG_7170.jpeg
IMG_7171.jpeg
 
Thanks for your reply. That must be the cause. Nothing came off. Of course I freaked out little seeing it. I’ll take my other apart and see what that looks like. This one has been making noise so wonder if what rubbbing cause the heat.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new