MP40 setting for Torch Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter cpllongjk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cpllongjk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2013
Messages
309
Reaction score
138
Location
Modesto, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a great mp40 setting for torch corals/euphyllia?

I currently have a standard 4x2x16"tall tank and have 1 mp40 placed on the left and 1 mp40 placed on the right.
What settings should I use for a mixed reef but also I would love to see those torches I have in fully swaying glory!

Thanks for your support,

Jared
 
I have mostly the same setup as you, and I've been wondering the same thing for a while.

I'm using Lagoon mode at 20% in anti sync, but I wish I had a more "back and forth" flow.
 
I've had Golden Torch in my tank for years and know she doesn't like direct flow. meanwhile, three slightly larger sticks are distributed in the Tank and all of them only get the current (reef crest) diffusely and love it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new