Mp40 warranty

  • Thread starter Thread starter Patrick.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Patrick.S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
240
Reaction score
189
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. This should be a pretty straightforward question. If I buy an eco tech pump secondhand, would I receive any of their legendary customer service if I had a problem? Thanks!
 
None of us can speak for them but they've always done right on everything I've bought from them. Even a 3 year old wetside that the magnet swelled on. I bought that unit used
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new