• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp40qd non mobius

102ttran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Mp40qd non mobius. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

wolfen281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi-
A few questions:

Is this for 2 MP40's or 1 MP40?

Does "Come with everything in box." = everything needed to run the pumps on a tank.

Complete newb question: Does non-mobius ready mean it can't be controlled by an app but has some analog method of choosing wave functions (ex a knob)?

Thanks,
Kim

OP
OP
102ttran

102ttran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi-
A few questions:

Is this for 2 MP40's or 1 MP40?

Does "Come with everything in box." = everything needed to run the pumps on a tank.

Complete newb question: Does non-mobius ready mean it can't be controlled by an app but has some analog method of choosing wave functions (ex a knob)?

Thanks,
Kim
Sorry this item has been sold. And answer to your question non mobius mean it cannot be control through mobius app but can with reef link and wmx module.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back