MP40WQD Dryside, Bubble King Mini 200, Reef Octopus 200INT

Pandicorn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Messages
165
Reaction score
11
Location
GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All prices are INCLUDING Paypal fees and Shipping Costs.
All mail will be shipped via USPS and provided with a Tracking #.
Will lower price if picked up in cash locally to account for fees and shipping.

MP40WQD Dryside(NO WETSIDE!!)- $225
Bubble King Mini 200- $390
Octopus Regal 200 INT- $320 (Scratches on the inside of body are from cleaning off coraline etc)

I've got some more misc ecotech stuff I will be posting soon as well.
Please PM me for any inquiries. Thanks!

20181007_123655.jpg


20181007_123802.jpg


20181007_123812.jpg


20181007_124015.jpg
 
Bubble king sold
 
MP40 Sold
 
Bump! Reef Octopus price drop to $305 !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new