MP60 greys out on ESL

jblasi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several pieces of Ecotech equipment attached to my reef link. Recently I noticed once I set all my MP’s up to a feed mode setting on my Apex, my MP 60 started greying out on ESL and not running the proper programming I configured. The only way I have found to get the pump back is to factory reset the VorTech. I have reset my reef link to trouble shoot, with no results. My 4 other MP’s have no issues. Has anyone seen this before or have any possible solutions?

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Count me in. I have one mp60 and two mp40’s. I had problems with the connectivity between the mp60 and reeflink from the start. Always the greying out as you described. Ecotech would help me over and over again, but it was always a temporary fix. Since I was very busy with life at the time, I eventually gave up as I was tired of dealing with it. For over a year now, I have only ran the mp60 manually at reef crest at 80 ish %. I use the night mode as well. The mp40’s have been flawless for many years.

In general, ecotech was helpful and I bet that they might have solved the problem if I was more diligent at the time. I don’t really want to bash them. They sent a new controller, new rf card, and probably some other stuff I can’t remember.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 62 28.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 47 21.8%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 25 11.6%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 74 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back