• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mp60 QD w/ Mobius ***SOLD***

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

acro-ed

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2011
Messages
604
Reaction score
921
Location
Ocala, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
IMG_5133.jpeg
IMG_5132.jpeg
IMG_5131.jpeg
IMG_5136.jpeg
IMG_5135.jpeg
IMG_5134.jpeg
Nice used Ecotech Vortech MP60 W-QD with Mobius. I got this in a trade awhile back and it’s been sitting so may as well sell it. I tested it and updated the firmware. Connect to Mobius confirmed. No weird noises or issues; works great. Magnet looks slick and nice condition; impeller blades nicked up but doesn’t affect function. No extra spacers; they’re cheap if needed. What you see is what you get.

Willing to make deal for local sale, otherwise $500 ***SOLD*** shipped and insured lower-48 states.

Thanks,
Ed
 
Last edited:
Ocala, FL. I also go down to Orlando and Tampa quite regularly if someone wants to meet there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new