Mr.coral

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2013
Messages
5,718
Reaction score
3,146
Location
Li New York
Great guy corals are great packaging is tight and he solved any problems I had. Came back a few times and will be back a few more.
 
How was the quality of the pieces? In good shape? The actual varieties advertised or perhaps something just similar? Wondering how they can have so many frags, where they get them, and how they can sell them so cheaply.
 
How was the quality of the pieces? In good shape? The actual varieties advertised or perhaps something just similar? Wondering how they can have so many frags, where they get them, and how they can sell them so cheaply.
Got some great sps and chalices from him.
Quality was same as pic and great shape the same coral I won is the same as the one I received. And to be real I'm a customer it's not my business where they are getting it from as long as they have what I want and I win at a great price.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new