Mr Pac-Man species?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZaneTer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZaneTer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
928
Reaction score
883
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Can any of the acro experts tell me the acropora species of Mr Pac-Man? Everywhere I look it is just listed as Acro sp.

I am trying to compile a list of species in my tank and this one is giving me a lot of trouble.

I don’t care for fancy names but this one has me stumped.

Thanks in advance
Zane
 
Thank you very much.
 
I thought it was actually subglabra, and ORAs old Australian delicate / red dragon was carduus, granted it depends who you are buying a pac-man from as I have seen several different species sold as pacman by vendors , so who knows? but back when DFS was still around they sold the original pacman as a subglabra
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new