MRC HydroTek Pump Giveaway

Would you like to WIN the new MRC HydroTek Pump?

  • Yes Of Course

    Votes: 546 87.4%
  • Probably Not

    Votes: 52 8.3%
  • Maybe

    Votes: 27 4.3%

  • Total voters
    625
bonus 3

the SUMP are amazing beautifully built with all the bells and whistles you would ever need.
 
Would be a great addition to my new build! Specs look great, I'd love to see it in action!
 
How can I not be excited about something made in America? And planting trees!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new