• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MRC MR2 Protein Skimmer with Aqua-C collection cup

Fishbro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2020
Messages
1,451
Reaction score
5,923
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m selling a Reef Creations MR2 skimmer with an Aqua C collection cup. Everything works awesome only reason I’m selling is because I have a Biocube and this might be a bit too big. Rated for tanks up to 300 gallons.
Asking $300 plus shipping for it.

AE7E5468-CBE0-417C-A466-BE6B14655D22.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new