• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MTC Pro-Cal Calcium Reactor ($390)

JMetaxas

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale, a MTC Pro-Cal Calcium Reactor. IMHO, these are the best on the market and can no longer be bought new.

Two stages, very efficient. Can handle a multi-hundred gallon Reef tank with ease. This is in excellent, 100% working condition. .Price: $390 - Local pick up only in CT. MTC1.jpeg MTC2.jpeg MTC3.jpeg MTC4.jpeg

Attachments

• MTC ProCal Video.mov
    31.6 MB

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somebody should copy this design !!! ..I've owned 2 of these back in the day -that auto purge feature which looks like a toilet bowl flapper is the bomb ...no one else tops this model ...grab it , somebody - you won't be disappointed..

somethingfishyny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale, a MTC Pro-Cal Calcium Reactor. IMHO, these are the best on the market and can no longer be bought new.

Two stages, very efficient. Can handle a multi-hundred gallon Reef tank with ease. This is in excellent, 100% working condition. .Price: $390 - Local pick up only in CT. MTC1.jpeg MTC2.jpeg MTC3.jpeg MTC4.jpeg
Where are you in Connecticut are you? I'm in poughkeepsie ny and can come this weekend you can email me or text
[email protected]
845-366-8434

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey did this sell?..........shopping

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back