Mtc reactor mini-calc.

epic56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I’m in need of help lol… as always this hobby always has me in a questioning state. Lol anyone on here run a mtc mini-calcium reactor? Bought it off a buddy years ago never Hooked it up now I upgraded and now I’m hooking everything up tanks already a “smart” tank now just need to get it so I don’t have to dose all this is besides the point.

Does anyone know how to hook these things up or have the manual? Just don’t want to ruin my set up because of something stupid I did wrong.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know nothing about your reactor and I’m a complete noob with calcium reactors but from a google search this YouTube video may help. It’s not the exact same model but I suspect it’s nearly the same just a bigger version.

OP
OP
E

epic56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know nothing about your reactor and I’m a complete noob with calcium reactors but from a google search this YouTube video may help. It’s not the exact same model but I suspect it’s nearly the same just a bigger version.

I watched this it’s fairly similar but when I his steps everything just flowed right out lol! So that’s why I’m making sure I’m not missing something

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back