MTRC Frag Swap

SNAKEMANVET

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2011
Messages
599
Reaction score
72
Location
TRENTON TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The MTRC frag swap is set for April 5th.If you haven't been, this is always a great frag swap.
 
I 2nd that. Always lots of great vendors, hobbyists selling their wares and nice raffles. Be prepared to open your wallets!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new