MTRC May Meeting!

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meeting will be held at my house Saturday MAY 26th!

Time will be 1PM. We will be having hotdogs, chips, etc... feel free to volunteer to bring other items that go with the before mentioned.... drinks, fixins', etc

please respond below if you plan on coming, how many will be with you and if you plan to bring something. for example: im coming +3 (4 total):ketchup :bigsmile:

i expect that this will be a fairly large meeting so just trying to keep the thread clean. if you have questions about the meeting or suggestions for topics of discussion, we can start another thread that is not a sticky. lets just keep this thread to who's coming so we can get a good idea on #'s.

Thanks
Jay
3933 signature ct, smyrna, tn

Last edited:

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be there, 1 Total. I will bring some pickle relish and some mustard, both yellow and spicy brown. Oh yeah who likes that spicy brown!

willow659

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there. +1 or 2 (I total 2 or 3). I'll run to the store on the way for cookies or I'll bake a cake.

dwilliams87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may not be able to be there. Found out today that there's a possibility of working that whole weekend. If I'm not there I'll still send the mustards and relish, just make sure it's properly acclimated before consumption. I'll let you know soonly.lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back