• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Multi-light rms arm kit

Item Price
$110 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Contractor_Chris

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2023
Messages
84
Reaction score
25
Location
Medina
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of lightly used rms arms. Can mount a xr15 or xr30 to them. Or the rms bar. Ill include the extensions on the mounts also. $110.00 shipped.

20231222_014953.jpg 20231222_014937.jpg 20231222_014932.jpg 20231222_014925.jpg Screenshot_20231224_233946_Chrome.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new