Multibar Angel For Sale

awhite21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received in a killer pair of Multibar Angels. Very healthy, strong and big. Looking to sell the larger of the two (about 3”+) as it’s become a little bit territorial in QT with the the smaller Multibar and I’m hesitant to put into DT when ready due to that nature.

I’m in the Wisconsin area and will be taking to my LFS in a couple days but thought I’d reach out here first as it took me months to obtain so
I’m guessing there’s others out there looking as well.

If interested PM me and I can share photos or videos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new