Multiple Angels stocking help

Mightythias

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75g with a Coral Beauty that is already established. I added it with a Tomini Tang and they get along great and it gets along with everything else in my tank. My LFS has a beautiful Lemon peel Angel right now. Ive always wanted a Lemon peel Angel, they just add a nice pop of color.
Would I be able to add the lemon peel to my tank? Or is it too risky because dwarf angels tend to be aggressive towards their own kind?
They had two at the LFS one smaller or about the same size as my Coral Beauty and one that was larger than my Angel. IF that makes a difference at all.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75g with a Coral Beauty that is already established. I added it with a Tomini Tang and they get along great and it gets along with everything else in my tank. My LFS has a beautiful Lemon peel Angel right now. Ive always wanted a Lemon peel Angel, they just add a nice pop of color.
Would I be able to add the lemon peel to my tank? Or is it too risky because dwarf angels tend to be aggressive towards their own kind?
They had two at the LFS one smaller or about the same size as my Coral Beauty and one that was larger than my Angel. IF that makes a difference at all.
+1 vote get second tank for second angel if you really must have that lemon peel

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back