• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Multiple Items for Sale to Clear Up Space

Item Price
$40 - $425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
How old are the heaters? And can I get a picture of them?
 
How old are the heaters? And can I get a picture of them?
I will get pictures of them in the box. They are brand new never used. I purchased them for a system that was never setup.
 
I will consider shipping some of the items at the buyers expense. Here is a list of what is currently available with prices. I can provide photos.

IceCap Large Co2 Scrubber - $115 (2 Available)
IceCap Co2 Color Changing Media 1kg - $12 (10 bags available)
Sicce Scuba 400w Heater - $60 (2 available / new)
Nero 3 Wave Pump - $125
EcoTech Marine VorTech MP40 - $275 (2 available)
Tunze Osmolator 5017 - $100
VarioS-2 Pump Controller - $50
(SOLD) Red Sea RSK-600 Skimmer - $275
ICeCap Dual Optical ATO Controller - $60
Hanna HI98108 pHep+ Tester - $40
CaribSea Arag-Alive Fiji Pink Sand 20lb Bags - $20 multiple
Current USA Pro Dual 18-24" Orbit Marine IC Loop LED - $160
(SOLD) Aquavitro Element M - $110
(SOLD) Red Sea Reef Dose 4 - $275
1/4" Aquatec CDP-8800 Booster Pump Setup - $90
Reef Octo Skimmer - $200
(SOLD) Reef Breeders Photon 48-V2 Pro - $600
Reef Breeders Photon 32-V@ Pro - $550 (2 available)
Red Sea Reefer 350 v3 System (Tank, Stand, Sump, ReefRun 5500 Pump, 300 DC Skimmer, Reefmat 500) - $2000
(SOLD) Hanna Marine Master Kit HI97105 - $280
(SOLD) Clear Water CW-200 v2 Algae Scrubber - $650
(SOLD) AI SOL Blue LED Lights w/ Controller - $700

(SOLD) The AI SOL Blue LED Lights are:
2 x all LEDs are working and no known issues
2 x all LEDs except one are working
1 x multiple LEDs are not working
1 x is completely dead (not sure what is wrong so it may have functioning LEDs)

1 x AI SOL Controller
5 x AI Data Cables
Tunze osmolator still available? Is it complete with pump? Need shipped to 60441
 
Tunze osmolator still available? Is it complete with pump? Need shipped to 60441
Yes, it is including the pump. I would be willing to split shipping on it. Shoot me a message if you are interested.
 

Attachments

  • 5017.jpg
    5017.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 41

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new