First of all, congrats on the tank! I’d be looking for a nice selection of captive bred angels in there, I’m partial to the “medium” angels over the super big and aggressive ones. I’d have a pair of ones like the Majestic, Blue Line, Goldflake, Scribbled, Red Sea Regal, or even better, a pair of Maze Angels (they’re hybrids between Blue Lines and other Chaetodontoplus angels of the Melanosoma “complex”). Maybe even a pair of Kingii.
Majestic, Scribbled, Goldflake, Maze are available captive bred from Bali Aquarich and Biota (who get their stock from Bali Aquarich). Blue Line (C. Septentrionalis) are available captive bred from Taiwanese breeders not very well-known in the West, but LiveAquaria might have them.
As for the rest I’d probably get Asfur, Christmas Island or Maldives Emperor, and a False Personifer (C. Meredithi) if you can find a healthy one.
What about dwarfs? I’d have a nice harem or maybe two pairs of dwarfs too. Biota does Coral Beauties, Lemonpeels (from Bali Aquarich), Lemonpeel x Half Black Hybirds (from Bali Aquarich). Not sure who does then but Flame Angels have been captive bred too. IMO even better, get your hands on the more rare deepwater varieties of dwarfs like the captive bred Colin’s, Venusta and Multibar.
Not a big fan of the Queen and King (Passer) Angels. Clarions are too expensive and Cortez get big and aren’t good looking. French look great but get too large for the vast majority of tanks. Not an overly big fan of the Koran or Annularis or Africanus.
I’m partial to (in no order):
1. Blue Line (Chaetodontoplus septentrionalis)
2. Majestic (Pomacanthus navarchus)
3. Red Sea Regal (Pygoplites Diacanthus)
4. Goldflake (Apolemichthys xanthopunctata)
5. Blue Line x “Melanosoma” complex (“Maze” Angels)