Multiple visits, first thread post!

Congrats on a year!
Just got there myself

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Congrats on a year!
Just got there myself

spockwelcome.jpg

Thank you! Congrats to you as well!

Its been a crazy year for me. More high points than low, thankfully! I'm excited for this coming year. Now that my tank is mostly settled, I can let things grow out. :)
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here
open 24-7 fun/help/fun/info/fun
nice pics..we all love pics ,enjoy
 
Welcome to the R2R community !!
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome! ;Joyful

Something crazy cool happened last night! I checked on my scoly after my lights went out to feed it, and one of my mollies gave birth. There were babies everywhere. I have a short vid I can share later.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new