Multiple Vortechs on one power supply?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AKReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AKReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2017
Messages
245
Reaction score
326
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but I couldn't find anything searching on the subject. Is it possible to run multiple Vortechs on a single power supply? I have 3 MP40's and a MP60. All the power bricks take up so many outlets and space. Is there anything out there that allows you to plug them all into a single power source to clean up some of the clutter?
 
You could try Coralvue hydros-wave engine.
 
You could try Coralvue hydros-wave engine.

I was thinking the same thing, but I looked at the product on their website, and it looks like it only wirelessly controls the Vortechs and doesn't actually power them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new