Mushroom bubbles? Bounced or something else?

marmar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
57
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Forest Fire Rhodactis a little over a month ago. It didn’t have any bubbles on it. Then it started growing some recently after I moved it around 2 weeks ago. It’s growing yellow bubbles all over itself. Is it bouncing or is it something else?

094358BA-1258-412C-AF60-373517D003FD.jpeg
 
From what I can tell by your picture my guess is that it’s bouncing ! A clearer pic would help .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new