Mushroom Coral splitting!?

Scousereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
107
Reaction score
124
Location
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me if this mushroom is splitting on its own I've only had it in my tank a couple of weeks but it's never behaved this way before.

16170430140545726789831837227133.jpg 16170430268977696222085511430892.jpg 16170430408601249350770419404518.jpg
 
hi,yes exactly what it is doing... :cool: :)
Amazing stuff, does this mean whatever I'm doing isn't too bad? What would you suggest... Just leave them to do their thing or do I need to assist them.. thanks for reply bro
 
just let them do their thing.. :)
 
Yes, you are the new shroom master :), soon you be asking us how to kill them and get rid of them lol
Lol I'm still new to saltwater hobby so this is fascinating for me :D hopefully someone local would like to trade so I can get more variety.:cool:
 
Yes, you are the new shroom master :), soon you be asking us how to kill them and get rid of them lol
That’s called fragging and selling don’t be confused:). Congrats on the natural split.. if you decide to sell and ship.. DIBS:)
 
That’s called fragging and selling don’t be confused:). Congrats on the natural split.. if you decide to sell and ship.. DIBS:)
I thought that haha I would much rather sell and/or trade then just bin them.. I'm from Liverpool, England where are you bro :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new