mushroom growth slideshow

very nice I have yet to try to keep mushrooms are they easy to keep in an sps tank I hear they like the low flow and I have alot of flow ..
 
very nice I have yet to try to keep mushrooms are they easy to keep in an sps tank I hear they like the low flow and I have alot of flow ..

they are very easy, I have 2 mp-40w's in my 100 with lots of flow. my large acros are keeping the light off of these so they havent spread thankfully. I have about 25 yumas on the bottom of my tank they spread like crazy! if you try them put them where you can take the rock out if they pread to much!
 
thats pretty awesome man. you did a really good job on the slide show. that mushroom really took off in your tank
 
wow you have all that flow and they have not been sucked up or moved by the undertow? what size tank?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new