Mushroom health

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chucky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chucky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2019
Messages
284
Reaction score
71
Location
Cullman
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have this green hairy mushroom and I noticed yesterday or day before the mouth looking funny with whitish things coming out around it, I have provided 2 pics to show what I’m talking about (rewind a couple weeks ago I was moving some rock and it got smooshed a little bit but they was no visible signs of damage that I seen and now this is what’s going on for about the past 2 days. The 4th pic shows my other one looking pretty and no strings around mouth. Also since I don’t wanna make multiple post of you notice in the pics there’s 2 tiny spots that appear to be baby shrooms maybe?

CD66E891-EBAF-40DE-BAFA-70AFA9D664C1.jpeg 27BE2EE5-F876-4B89-BF4D-691A58CB81E7.jpeg C3DB0151-D75E-4BA6-9A57-64605CB10492.jpeg 1F47894E-6E2C-4739-85F6-6FB329EC3E2E.jpeg AC8238C6-1516-4C0F-95C2-4C71CE417C7E.jpeg
 
Need white light photos for any identification purposes.
 
I’ll have to get some with whites
 
You smooshed it on a rock you said, it might also be irritated by something like a shrimp stealing food.

inhave similar shroom that have done the same thing with the little white stringy stuff. I don’t ever recall one dying from it, couple days it should be fine.
 

Attachments

  • EA45E41B-77E2-44C9-AAD4-863EAB700E48.jpeg
    EA45E41B-77E2-44C9-AAD4-863EAB700E48.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 634523D4-6AC0-47E9-B4DA-58924DD11B69.jpeg
    634523D4-6AC0-47E9-B4DA-58924DD11B69.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 62
  • CC546FF1-0138-4B7F-BE49-5330CA0BC00D.jpeg
    CC546FF1-0138-4B7F-BE49-5330CA0BC00D.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 288E5820-9B6B-4EAA-BBAC-1A0C7F788431.jpeg
    288E5820-9B6B-4EAA-BBAC-1A0C7F788431.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 29
That shroom sort of looks like it might be splitting.
That’s what I’m hoping for lol and I hope the little ones are babies
 

Attachments

  • 59739C02-AA83-4B2E-B78B-0FDB4D885AEC.jpeg
    59739C02-AA83-4B2E-B78B-0FDB4D885AEC.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 6A4ADB19-9333-4DDF-8BBE-3EC0AEE4A6A7.jpeg
    6A4ADB19-9333-4DDF-8BBE-3EC0AEE4A6A7.jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 64BE8F72-F99C-4798-A025-4B82E09A9C68.jpeg
    64BE8F72-F99C-4798-A025-4B82E09A9C68.jpeg
    167.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 5363BD28-2221-4535-89B2-444A3D5308DB.jpeg
    5363BD28-2221-4535-89B2-444A3D5308DB.jpeg
    168.8 KB · Views: 24

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new